Friday, December 10, 2010

Adult Interaction


6th Annual Ornament Steal Gals

This is something I truly look forward to hosting every year...and this year was just the same! We had the 6th Annual Ornament Swap/Steal and I loved every minute of it. Honestly...over the past year I have realized how few and far between are my moments of true adult interaction...and by true...I mean just me and another adult...no children! This rarely happens and I do miss it. I love my girls with all of my heart...but honestly when they are with me I just can't focus on conversations with other people!
Jason was wonderful as always and took our girls to Chick-fil-A a few hours before the party so I could finish cooking and clean up the 500 pieces of Tupperware that Hadley had deposited all over the house! Then, they headed to Aunt Memi's house to sleep and hang out until the party was over!

I am so grateful that all of these girls came and we missed the ones who could not make it! It is so fun to see how things change in a year...some have had new babies since last year...a few pregos...new jobs...newly married and newly engaged! I love all of these girls(even though my interaction seems scarce at times)!

No comments: