Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Officially 4

I had such good intentions of posting this on Reese's actual birthday...February 13th...but things were a little crazy that day. (we came home from the hospital with Brynlee)


All of that to say...my baby girl is 4 years old and all of 4 she is! She is truly grown up and so independent! She amazes me each day at how grown up she is and how much she can do by herself! She dresses herself (so great), makes her bed (granted it is not how I would do it...but that is part of being a parent...letting your kids do things the way they would), cleans up after herself when she eats, and she is a huge help with her sisters! She is 100% FEISTY...and she comes by that honestly...from me! But, I know first hand that if she can reign that in...she can do whatever she puts her mind to!
She makes me laugh because she has turned into quite the negotiator...when we are telling it is time to go to bed...or to stop playing, ect...she will say something like, "ok, mommy here is the deal...or mommy, I have an idea....or here is a better plan".
She loves coloring now and writing her name. She makes up stories about anything and everything and they are quite entertaining! She loves her sisters and on Monday she came in the door from school and said, "Mommy how is my Bryn Bryn?" I love her so much and I am truly grateful that God chose me to be her mother!

Reese's favorite gift by far...having her new sister at home! Reese got to celebrate her birthday at school and Bebe and Jason took cupcakes to celebrate!
So happy for birthday celebrations!
Excited!
She loved that her daddy got to come to school...mommy was still in the hospital with Brynlee.
When we came home from the hospital we had a little birthday celebration with Bebe and Ashley and then Aunt B and Uncle Steve came over
Playing a little "go fish" with Aunt B and Steve
Eating her cookie ice cream cup to celebrate...they were good!

No comments: