Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and a little Ballet

This weekend has been lots of fun...family time, ballet recital, and mother's day! This morning I woke up to 3 little girls bringing me breakfast (with daddy's help). Reese and Hadley both said "happy mother's day mommy"...which was quickly followed with "can we have a bite?"! We had a great day together and I am so grateful to be the mother of 3 precious little girls that seriously have taught me so much...mainly by allowing me to see and hear myself through little ones eyes and ears! (which can be sweet and scary)

Honestly, the best part of the weekend was getting to go to Reese's ballet recital! I was so excited...I loved ballet as a little girl...and I loved getting ready for them...so did Reese!


The ballerina in her ballet pose

The ballet bun...seriously that thing is sprayed, gelled, and hair pinned tight!


The sassy ballet pose


Two sisters
This was actually a picture from the dress rehearsal...no pictures were allowed during the actual performance

Reese with two of her ballet friends
Tight squeeze



After the performance with mommy...she did so great! Lots of smiles the whole time!
With daddy and Hadley holding the flowers that Hadley gave her.


This peanut had her ballet tights on....but she slept through the whole thing!


No comments: